Thursday, July 30, 2009

DISPATCH :: LITERARY THREADS, or why Nathaniel and Wesley look so good.

This is a post that's been a long time coming and it has to begin with a public apology to two wonderful ladies, Sherri and Amanda. Together they are partners in Literary Threads, a designer T-shirt company specializing in, you guessed it, book themes. My family and I met them in Jacksonville at the Book Festival and they were so friendly and their shirts were very cool. That's a combination of their mother's good genes and shirts from Literary Threads.

So why the apology?

Because we met Sherri and Amanda all the way back in March. Here it is the end of July and I'm just getting around to publicly thanking them. They make great shirts for kids, adults, and everyone in between. Trust me, I've seen a lot of book-themed clothes in my travels. These are the best.

Visit them on the web at literarythreads.com. You can even find them on Facebook by searching for, you guessed it, Literary Threads. In case you were thinking of getting the book lover in your life a kindle, get them one of these instead.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe it took me 6 months to see this wonderful post. Thanks a bunch. I appreciate the kind support!

-Amanda, you guessed it...Literary Threads.